Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Nails!

Here's my nails for the big game tonight!



Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white), Nubar Green Tea (green) and Fanny Z (no name or colour no. on my bottle).



Stamped using Pet'la LE NFL plate using black Konad special polish, Mundo de Unas (#3, 9 and 34 with a little white to lighten it up) and Funky Fingers Gesso (white).



Using Mundo de Unas 38, filled in eye on the Seahawk and added a few stars using it and Mundo de Unas #3, then added a few more stars from T37 using Mundo de Unas 3 and 9 on ring finger.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Pet'la LE NFL plate.






I had set aside a few different plates to do my nails but couldn't use all the images; did this on my right hand! Same base and stamping polishes; plates used were Pet'la LE NFL plate (ring), MJ XVIII (ring and middle), MJ XXIV (pinky) and MoYou Tourist Collection 02 (thumb).



Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!