Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ode to A Beautiful Day!

What beautiful weather we had today! I woke up to the sound of birds singing in the tree outside by bedroom window, it was sunny, beautiful and bright and to top it off, I seen my first robin of the year when I walked out the front door!
The beautiful spring weather was the inspiration of this mani; wanted bright and fun and it to scream: SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Two coats of Paints Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word stamped using IP XL F, and Konad m57, using Konad special polishes in psyche pink and white.

Here's mani in progress: FingerPaint Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word by itself.


Then the stamping.

I was going to leave it at this but decided to try my hand at dotting....haven't done a whole lot and kudos to anyone who does manis with a lot of dots as its not as easy as it looks! At least, it wasn't for me!!


I hope you are having a fantastic weekend and are seeing some nice weather like me!


Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. This is so so adorable. I looooooove it. I wish I had your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who has not done a whole lot of dotting, you did an awesome job!

    This mani makes me smile even though it's pretty grey this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun mani! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dots really made it pop! This is a fun one! I like how the fishnet stamp looks sort of like a chain link fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright and spring-y! We had summer weather yesterday but that was a one day only special event, evidently, as it's much cooler and greyer today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty green color. Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!