Friday, December 22, 2017

Ho! Ho! Ho!


I have to apologize if these pictures are off centre or blurry or anything.  I have a big band aid on my thumb for a big owwie so taking pix with my phone doesn't work that well as it won't sense the heat from my thumb,  so to take a picture, I just keep on hitting and hitting and hitting and hoping for the best! Anyway, these are on my nails now; they are so classy looking (to me!) yet fun in full swing of the season!  Here's what I came up with!


I took this pix this morning; there isn't so much glare and you can see the stamping a little better!


 Started with a base of two coats each of OPI Adam Said, "It's New Year's, Eve" and Nobility Snow Angel.


Topped the OPI with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU 9 using an image from Lina Make Your Mark 06.


Lina Make Your Mark 06


I had painted dots with the Nobility Snow Angel, applied on top of the OPI. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Have a great day....and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!