Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does My Home; Day 2


It's day 2 of my home theme for this month's Digit-al Dozen challenge.  Today's nails are inspired by the view outside my kitchen window as my yard backs onto ravine and I have this great forest view!  Not too bad for being in the heart of the city! I'm kinda fascinated by the trees back there and often take pictures of them when they are covered by the snow and ice and have posted a few pictures at the bottom of this post...anyway, this is what I came up with! 


(Please excuse awkward hand pose but you can see the holo peek through like sparkly snowflakes!)

Started with a base of three coats of ILNP Central Station.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Curali 011 , then double stamped using MdU 1 and 2.  Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Then added KBShimmer Yeti Or Not at tips.


Curali 011




Here's a few of the pix of the trees in the ravine that back onto my yard as I mentioned!






Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. A little bit of holo (just right IMO) and the bumpy snow are great, as is your shadow stamping! Love these! Your tree pics are pretty too - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in such deep envy, that's a gorgeous view! Probably not so fun to live in though. Your nail art is gorgeous, love the holo snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!! The base is the perfect winter-y woody color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!