Monday, December 18, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does My Home; Day 4

I'm a little late in posting my day 4 Digit-al Dozen mani; it was super hectic last week and then I spent most of the weekend doing holiday shopping!

This is my day 4 my home mani based on one of my holiday tablecloths!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of 4 coats of Girly Bits Eggnogoholic, with accents of two coats each of OPI Adam Says, "It's New Years, Eve" and Barielle Central Park.  Eggnogoholic is pretty sheer and some wear just a couple coats but I'm not a fan of VNL on me so I wear extra to opaque.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Marianne Nails n.118 using MdU 37.


Added dots to the berries using Moyra SP.02.


Stamped accents using Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold using an image from EJB-03.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


The stamping on the accents actually turned out better on Ms. Cindy so thought I would share.  The gold stamping on the red......swoon!


Here's the tablecloth the mani is inspired by.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are suuper pretty!! I love both the holly and the swirl nails and they go together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!