Sunday, December 3, 2017

Icing All That Glitters Is Green


I'm having a lazy day around the house today; just about to make Rice Krispie squares, then go decorate the Christmas tree.  I was shopping my stash not too long ago and seen this cool green polish I decided to use for a quick and easy mani!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Icing All That Glitters is Green, no top coat. I'm not sure why they named it that...I don't see any glitter!  Maybe they mistaken that shimmer for glitter?  Anyway, nice polish though!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Mdu 65 using an image from Marianne Nails n.56.  This is one of my favourite things to do when stamping; taking an image then stamping different parts of it on each nail for a little variety.  I really like this green on green top; I know too often that I reach for black and white stamping polish so like the use of some coloured stamping!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!