Monday, December 4, 2017

Snowflake Sweater Nails!

Yes, it's that time of the year again; time to share all the snowflake and Christmas mani's!  I have a few snowflake mani's done but haven't eased into Christmas nails yet; it just seems a little too early!  I cut down my nails over the weekend; they seem painfully short (I even filed the index more after this as it just seemed a tad too long even in these pix) and I think its been a while since they've been this short!  I know they will grow back but they just seem sooo short right now!  Anyway, long or short nails, hang nails or not, I'm still doing my nails and this was the first mani I did with my new shorties! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Rise and Shine Nail Lacquer Skyline Drive, no top coat.  This was part of the September 2017 Polish Pickup offerings and I love me some flakies so had to have it!  This is my first ever Rise and Shine Nail Lacquer polish and I do have to say I had no issues with application or removal. Two easy coats, it leveled fine and removal was a breeze!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I decided I was going for that holiday sweater look and thought the flakies lent to the textured look of a sweater.  Stamped with MoYou Festive Collection-31 using FunkyFingers Gesso. (And even with the clear stamper, still didn't get the thumb image centered well.  Grrrrr!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish..


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!