Saturday, December 9, 2017

Funky French Flakes!


Did you get your bottle of Cirque Coronation at the recent flash release?  I was able to snag a bottle and my order recently arrived but I was more anxious to wear this lemming than Coronation!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Cirque Storm King, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Ejiubas EJB-03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Went for a funky french look by sponging Girly Bits White Rabbit at the tips.  It was hard to get the thin scattered look I was going for as White Rabbit is crock full of glitter but I did try to sponge it on lightly as I could!


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I really like the simplicity of this look!  

Hope you're having a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!