Friday, December 29, 2017

New Year's Mani!

Here's a mani I had in archives from 2016!  Thankfully I didn't put a year on it so good to share!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Model City Wrapped in Wool, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using Handy 57 (numbers on middle), MoYou Festive Collection-39 (words on middle), Nailsways Snowwhite-New Year (pinky), Chez Delaney Fete 004 (thumb), Fauxnad D (ring) and ZZ Dandelion (index).  Used FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Handy 57


ZZ Dandelion

Chez Delaney Fete 004



Added fireworks using image from Chez Delaney Fete 002 using CND Gold Chrome and Girly Bits Fire Engine Red stamping polish.



Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


The ball dropping at the midnight countdown!


I did Ms. Cindy a little different.




Do you have plans for New Year's?  We pretty much stay in and watch tv.  Hopefully you are doing something more exciting!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!