Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does My Home; Day 5

Finishing out the Digit-al Dozen my home challenge, I did a mani inspired by my Christmas tree!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of four coats of KBShimmer Holly Back Girl, with accents of two coats each of Polish 'M Holly Jolly Christmas and Here Comes Santa Claus.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from MoYou Festive Collection-45 (pinky), Marianne Nails n.118 (thumb, middle, ring) and UberChic UC Christmas-01 using Mdu 1, 9 and 37.


MoYou Festive Collection-45


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  These nails are like my Christmas tree; I got country looking decorations and then flashy and glittery; a mish-mash of a bit of everything!


My tree!


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great to have your tree on your nails! That KBShimmer polish is perfect base too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!