Monday, December 25, 2017

Hope, Peace, Joy!


Tis the season for Hope.  Peace. And Joy!  I wish you this, this holiday season!


Started with a base of two coats each of Colors by llarowe Little Red Corvette and Girly Bits Squirrel Sample 2.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using What's Up Nails B003 using MdU 1.


What's Up Nails B003



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Mdu Christmas 1 (thumb and ring), MdU Christmas 2 (pinky), Bunny Nails HD-F (middle) and and Delaney Noel A001 (index) using MdU 2.  Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Season's Greetings!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!