Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bundle Up!


Happy New Year's Eve!  Canada and most of the US is in a deep freeze so if you are going out to celebrate tonight, make sure you bundle up!  I used the cold temperatures as inspiration for these sweater or scarf nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of ILNP Grace.  
 


 I knew I was going to layered sweater nails.  Decided to use two images from Marianne Nails n.114



Stamped using Marianne Nails n.114 using MoYou Maroon.


Double stamped using MoYou Skin Silk.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve if you are going out.  We are staying in and will be watching the ball drop on tv.  Whatever you do, stay warm!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect for the cold weather that we've been experencing! I hope that you had a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!