Sunday, December 24, 2017

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!!!


It's Christmas Eve and Santa is on his way!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Adam Said, "It's New Year's, Eve".


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a stamper decal using image from Marianne Nails n.63 (thumb), then stamped with Chez Delaney Noel 002 (index), Wistonia The North Pole (middle), Lina Can't Wait For Xmas! 02 (ring) and BFF-Natal (pinky).  Used Mdu 1 and 9.


Lina Can't Wait For Xmas! 02


Wistonia The North Pole


Added a few mistletoe's from EJB-03 for filler and interest using MoYou Fresh Basil, Mdu 1 and 9.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking and enjoy your Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!