Sunday, November 18, 2012

Matte Mani

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping Challenge was a mani with some aspect of matte.  I had picked up a few bottles of a new to me brand of matte polishes over the summer and decided to use one of them for the challenge; here's what I came up with.




Started with one coat of Lioele No. 9 (Merry Pink Wine). 


A couple of bottle shots.


I had picked this up at one of the stores at Pacific Mall in Markham over the summer.


Stamped using black Konad special polish using the different parts of the full size rose image from SdP 16 and a single rose image from SdP 56 on the bottom thumb; the top image on the thumb is SdP 16 as well.


Another pix that shows the stamping slightly better; however, the base is lighter than IRL.


This is a little...a lot...darker than I'm used to wearing but it was great stepping out of my polish comfort zone for a change. I may have to try a few more of these darker shades! 

Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for looking!



10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!