Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nails to Brighten a Dreary Day!

We've had really dreary weather over the past few weeks; first lots of rain associated with Hurricane Sandy, then countless days of overcast and gray skies with very occasional smatterings of sunlight.  I hope this isn't a sign of the winter to come....so when it came time to do a mani with one of the images from the Big SdP V, I knew I wanted something a little bright to brighten my otherwise dreary day; this is what I came up with.


Started with a base of two coats of Sation Board Girl Blue with accent of China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.  Topped with SV.


Stamped using Big SdP V using FUN white stamping polish.


Dotted using Konad yellow stamping polish.  The end result looked like sunny side eggs to me even though the base is blue!


Added dots on accent with Sation Board Girl Blue.  (To finish, topped with SV which is first pix).


Hope you're having a great week....thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I feel like I just got a rush of springtime looking at your nails. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten lazy with my manis lately. There was a time when I added dots and things to the stamp-need to remedy that! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!