Friday, December 21, 2012

A Quick Christmas Mani

Back to doing a holiday mani....a quick one I came up with.

DSC05914-2

Started with a base of two coats of Color Blast by Orly Raging Vine.  This is two coats; no topcoat.

DSC05889-2

Added NYX Girls Emerald Forest for some glitter french tips....for some reason, I'm kinda into these funky french glitter type of mani's right now....

DSC05898-2

Neither one of these has top coat on top.

DSC05903-2

Stamped with Konad white stamping polish using SdP 83.

DSC05905-2

Added a few red dots for the holly berries. 

DSC05908-2

(Topped with SV, which is the first pix.)

Just before I took it off, I had a recently received bottle of Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays sitting out and thought I'd layer a coat on just to see how it looked.


DSC05919-2

Have a great weekend! 

Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!