Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stamping Over Red

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping Challenge was stamping over red.  This is the mani I came up with!

DSC05672-2

Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Adventure Red-y.

DSC05649-2

Added a little glitter at the tips using Orly Halo; this pix has no topcoat on the tips.  Halo is fast becoming one of my favourite polishes for adding some glitter interest at the tips; I'm seriously contemplating if I should be trying to track down a backup from Sally's I love it so much and its so versatile going with any colour!

DSC05652-2

Stamped using fauxnad P12 with Konad white special polish.

DSC05667-2

This is one of my favourite snowflake images; however, the smallest image doesn't stamp clearly; just kinda blobby.  So I isolated the large ones and used them somewhat like a french tip. 

plate-2

Lastly, topped with SV.

DSC05676-2


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is gorgeous!! I love glitter tips and yours are made even prettier with those festive patterns =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this--the glitter behind the snowflakes is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red is to die for -- the stamping and glitter just takes it beyond, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!