Monday, December 31, 2012

3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year! These are the nails I'm wearing tonight for the countdown to the New Year!

Picture140-2

Started with a base of two coats of SpaRitual Cassiterite, no topcoat.

Picture116-2

Stamped using black Konad special polish using Dash 16 (streamers on pinky), fauxnad D (couple on ring), MM02 (middle), Nailways Snowwhite-New Years (clock on index), fauxnad m47 (numbers on thumb) and Sugar Bubbles special 01 (fireworks on index).

Picture122-2

Added more fireworks above the couple and a few random stars using Cheeky 26.

Picture135-2

Topped with topcoat.

Picture144-2

Have a fun and safe New Year's....and all the best to you and yours in 2013!!

8 comments:

  1. SO very pretty! Love the countdown with the numbers.

    Happy New Year!!! Whooo hoo.. Here's to many more polishes and awesomeness in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the numbers on the thumb, that's such a creative idea! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute, great color choices, gold really seems to fit New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing these nails!

    Have a great new year \o/
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaking PRETTY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!