Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Eve Party Nails

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping challenge is New Year's or Party related....this is that I came up with.

DSC06148-2

Started with a base of FingerPaints Black Expressionism, two coats (no pix as shown before).  Stamped using FUN stamping polishes Bubble Blue, Cotton Candy, Avocado Green and Mango Shake using SdP 76 (hat on pinky), MM02 (Happy New Year wording on index and streamers on middle), Sugar Bubbles special 01 (glasses and champagne and fireworks on thumb).

nye-2

Added a few random stars using Sugar Bubbles special 01 with the various stamping polishes.

nye2-2

Topped with SV.

 nye4-2

 I have a few more Christmas nails to show but I guess it will have to wait until after New Year's...or next year because I have a few more New Year's manis to share.

And if you haven't seen it already and you are interested in my latest giveaway, please click on the Gals pix at the top side of the page.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had these stamps so I could re-create this look, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the perfect New Years nails! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the stamping is amazing! the colors you chose are perfect! i love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I used to care about New Years but now I'm just glad it's the 2nd and life goes on as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!