Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Digit-al Dozen: Festiveness!

It was a thrill to be asked to join the Digit-al Dozen for their monthly challenges and this is my first time participating...unfortunately, I failed because the group does five consecutive daily posts starting yesterday; and for a variety of reasons, I wasn't able to post.  So I'm joining up with the group today and I'll be sharing four out of five days this month! 

Here's the mani I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Adventure Red-y and Ulta Green and Wear it, topped with SV.


Stamped using Konad white special polish using an assortment of image plates (Apipila 05-angel on middle finger, W232-wreath on index; SdP 56-bells on thumb, fauxnad E03-holly on thumb, QA19-small bells on index and random snowflakes and Nailways- ornaments on pinky, gingerbread man and tree on index, candle on thumb).


Added a few random dots using yellow Konad special polish for a splash of colour.


Topped with SV. 


A few of the other ladies in the group have the inlinkz posted at the bottom of their posts but I haven't figure it out yet (hopefully I will for tomorrows post! lol) but I do urge you to check out their posts which should all join up at the link!   There's a lot of awesomeness in these.....the creativity is phenomenal!

Thanks for looking!


  1. Love the designs! This is really pretty!

  2. Ooh, love it! The yellow dots are an especially great touch :)

  3. This is so fun! Reminds me of xmas jumpers!

  4. Love this! It's definitely festive!

  5. Adventure Red-y is looking super glossy and amazing on your nails! It's perfect!

  6. Fabulous! I'm amazed on how many stamps you can get on a nail, mine are too small.


Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!