Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Digit-al Dozen: Festiveness!

It was a thrill to be asked to join the Digit-al Dozen for their monthly challenges and this is my first time participating...unfortunately, I failed because the group does five consecutive daily posts starting yesterday; and for a variety of reasons, I wasn't able to post.  So I'm joining up with the group today and I'll be sharing four out of five days this month! 

Here's the mani I came up with!

DSC05830-2


Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Adventure Red-y and Ulta Green and Wear it, topped with SV.

DSC05817-2

Stamped using Konad white special polish using an assortment of image plates (Apipila 05-angel on middle finger, W232-wreath on index; SdP 56-bells on thumb, fauxnad E03-holly on thumb, QA19-small bells on index and random snowflakes and Nailways- ornaments on pinky, gingerbread man and tree on index, candle on thumb).

DSC05822-2

Added a few random dots using yellow Konad special polish for a splash of colour.

DSC05828-2

Topped with SV. 

DSC05833-2

A few of the other ladies in the group have the inlinkz posted at the bottom of their posts but I haven't figure it out yet (hopefully I will for tomorrows post! lol) but I do urge you to check out their posts which should all join up at the link!   There's a lot of awesomeness in these.....the creativity is phenomenal!

Thanks for looking!


8 comments:

  1. Love the designs! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love it! The yellow dots are an especially great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Reminds me of xmas jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! It's definitely festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adventure Red-y is looking super glossy and amazing on your nails! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I'm amazed on how many stamps you can get on a nail, mine are too small.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!