Thursday, December 13, 2012

Digit-al Dozen: Festiveness Day 4

I got a couple new plates in the mail yesterday, which happen to be fulllll of holiday images, so I thought I'd try them out for Day 4 of the challenge.  Here's what I came up with.

DSC05869-2

Started with a base of three coats of Spa Ritual Marble; this pix has topcoat.  I had bought Marble as I was looking for a different white base other than my usual white creme...forgetting I already own Nicole By OPI It's All About The Glam!  Well, now I have two sparkle/shimmery whites to use as stamping bases!

DSC05862-2

Stamped using FUN green, red and blue metallic stamping polishes, using SdP 83 (ring), HD07 (middle), Nailways 0002 (pinky), Sugar Bubbles Special 01 (thumb) and SdP 59 (index).

DSC05864-2

Topped with SV (I applied a little too much on the middle finger and it wrinkled when it was wet but it did dry flat).

NewImage-55-2

A pix of after it dried ....the middle finger wrinkles dried pretty well.  (This pix was taken a few hours after I had finished...and after I had broken the middle nail.)

DSC05876-2

Here's a couple pix of the Sugar Bubbles special plates.  Oodles of holiday images on them!

NewImage-558-2

Sugar Bubbles can be found on Facebook here.

NewImage-556-2

Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's if you'd like to check them out...so much creativity in the group!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. The glowy white base is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plates look awesome! I can't wait to see what the rest of the stamps look like! I love the colors you used for the Christmas balls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow! This is gorgeous! I love all the colors you used. And those plates are super awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!