Thursday, February 4, 2016

World Cancer Day Nails

Today is World Cancer Day which is a global event that unites the world in the fight against cancer. 


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping (no pix has have shown before).  Using the clear jelly stamper from Fab Ur Nails, stamped using images from Bundle Monster BM-408 (thumb), Infinity 148 (middle words and ribbon on index and ring), and Bundle Monster BM-321 (rest of the ribbons).  Used assortment of MdU and MoYou stamping polishes for the ribbons in support of the various cancer awareness groups.  I had to shrink the earth image using the UberChic luxe stamper, then placed it (not too well as you can see lol).  We need a clear jelly stamper now that images can be shrunk.  


Bundle Monster BM-408

Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC and headed to bed.  


Infinity 148.  For those of you who may not be that familiar with this plate, this was created by Shirley of Dashica after the loss of her father from cancer.  


This morning, added words to the thumb; I had planned on doing this last night but it was late and I knew it would take a bit of time to individually stamp the words.  Used Nailways Back to Basics 123 ABC and Konad black and red special polishes for the words, except 'day' which was from Bundle Monster BM-S222.  Used the clear jelly stamper for placement.


Bundle Monster BM-S222

Top coated the thumb with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


There is a lot of information about World Cancer Day on their website here .  I hope that I live to see the day that we no longer need World Cancer Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!