Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy (Belated) Family Day!

Last Monday was Family Day here in Ontario; while I had the best of intentions of sharing the nails I was wearing for the day, I was super busy and it was all I could do to get my Digit-al Dozen mani posted so thought I would share now!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Dance Legend Fresh 74.  Love this green but unfortunately, I did have some nail staining even with a coat of base coat.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before doing the gradient.  


I tried a new to me latex barrier product and was surprised to discover it dried clear (I guess I didn't read the description very well when I ordered it because it clearly states "clear"!)  This is Top Shelf Lacquer Clean It Up clear latex.  


Did a sponged gradient using Dance Legend Fresh 76 and 78.


After latex remover and cleanup.  I had no issues with the removal of the latex at all.


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I used the stick family images from the FAB UR NAILS WON-FUN plate after shrinking them using the UberChic luxe stamper.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the dog on the plate to shrink enough to fit on my pinky so used an image from MJ II for it.  The words on the thumb are from NailMatinee NM12 and Nailways Back to Basics ABC 123; Funky Fingers Gesso was used as the stamping polish.


NailMatinee NM12



FAB UR NAILS FUN-WON





Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


This is my little family; hopefully your family had a great Family Day if you had it off!

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!