Thursday, February 25, 2016

Crazy Polish Lady Violet Hills

This was a quick and easy mani I did one night when I didn't have a lot of time which unfortunately, happens more than I like to admit!  I love that even when you don't have a whole lot of time to do your nails, you can still come up with some interesting nails thanks to the variety of polish and plates available!


Started with a base of three coats of Crazy Polish Lady Violet Hills; this is no top coat.  I've had this polish for a few years now but have never gotten around to wearing it.  It is scattered holo in a jelly base.


Added coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.

Using Funky Fingers Dark Knight, stamped using an image from ZZ Abstractos 2.


ZZ Abstractos 2

Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! I love that color and the design is really cool looking.

    ReplyDelete

  2. That is very pretty! It looks kinda futuristic. A great plate, too! They make nail polish life so great! I don't think I could ever give up stamping:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo coooollllll! Great color/finish and the stamp makes it look different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping over this base makes it look so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!