Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Love!

It's Friday and that means 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge (and somehow I forgot about last weeks challenge so sorry about that; not that anyone missed it, I'm sure!)  This weeks theme is love!  I know this doesn't seem very much about love and I do have a more lovey dovey mani planned but was going to save it for Valentine's Day, but hearts are an expression of love so I'm going with it!  And I love this mani, so there, it's theme appropriate anyway lol!



I am so into flakies right now so love everything about this one I recently got in a blog sale; Ever After Falling.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize how sheer it was until after I already applied to the nail so this is three coats of Ever After Falling, no top coat.  


Added a coat of Girly Bits Clearly on Top QD TC before stamping.


I did something a little different on my Cindy hand because I'm just not a fan of every having to apply three coats of anything.  This is one coat of piCture pOlish Beige with one coat of Ever After Falling then top coated..  I actually prefer this look and I'm sure it will show up on my nails at some time!


Stamped using an image from Bundle Monster BM-317 using Mdu 43.  I picked this image for the sole reason that there is lots of area to let the base shine through! Love, Love, Love!


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  This isn't the most flattering pix I have but its good to see the shimmer.



The finished look on my right hand.  So loving this slighter lighter look!



Here's the other ladies mani's; I hope you LOVE them!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Saw that base polish and was like, MUST HAVE, then I realized I do! Lovely lovely mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautyful nailart :-) I like the colour too.
    I did to art of Valentines nailart at my blog.
    Have a lovely weekend and Valentine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!