Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is Chinese New Year today; it's the year of the monkey.  These are the nails I did for the day!



Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer Chilly Pepper; below is shown with no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.

)

Stamped using images from Marianne n33 (thumb), Chez Asiatique 001 (index), MoYou Zodiac Collection-21 (middle), Bundle Monster BM-S228 (ring) and Bundle Monster BM-S230 (pinky) using Mundo de Unas 17.


MoYou Zodiac Collection-21


Bundle Monster BM-S228

Bundle Monster BM-S230

Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!