Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine Hearts

With February 1st being here, I guess it's time to share some Valentine's appropriate manis! This isn't over the top, in your face Valentine's Day nails but stamped hearts make it appropriate; here's what I came up with!


One of my recent polish loves has been flakies.  Can't seem to get enough of them!  So when I was browsing my polish stash for something to wear, I spied Elevation Polish Cloud Peak and immediately decided it had to be worn!  This is two coats, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I was torn on what to stamp on top of this; I didn't want to cover the polish too much.  Ultimately decided upon UberChic 6-01 using Mundo de Unas MdU 21.  I'm not sure if this was the right stamping polish colour but my thought was to go with something close to the flakie flash.


UberChic UC6-01





I wish I could have found a stamping plate that had the solid hearts to accent these void ones as I know many exist but was tired so went with the same image on all fingers.  I would have added studs too if only I had a stud in either one of these colours.  Just something extra to jazz it up a bit.  But I still could wear this every day of the week and twice on Sunday!


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!