Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentine Hearts

A Valentine's Day mani with a whole lot of hearts!


Started with a base of two coats of Illyrian Polish Killer Queen on three fingers with Essie Brides No Grooms on middle and Essie Groove Is In the Heart on ring.  No top coat.  I'm not sure why I came up with this combo; I didn't want glitter on all the nails and my typical accent is the ring finger and just wanted to change it up a bit.  


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using Sugar Bubbles SB029 (pinky), MJ JR1 (thumb) and Infinity 88 (middle and index) using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


I had initially planned to stamp the ring finger with MdU Valentine's 1 but then had the crazy thought to make a stamper decal and filling the hearts with Illyrian Killer Queen.  As I was in the middle of doing my nails when I came up with this, I kinda rushed the decal so it didn't dry as long as I would have liked which smeared some of the stamping and the polish.




MdU Valentine's 1

Applied stamper decal to the ring finger, then topped with Girly Bits What a Rush QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!