Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl Nails!

It's Super Bowl Sunday; I'm about halfway in to making the chili we'll be eating while watching the game. We aren't actually big football fans but do watch the Super Bowl every year.  If nothing else, for the commercials, half time show and anthem!  So I don't have a favourite team to cheer for which is why I have both teams on my nails; even when I did Super Bowl manis in 2013, 2014 and last year, again, they are for both teams.  So enjoy the show and hopefully your team will win the Super Bowl!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, L'Oreal Brownie Points and an accent of AstroTurf.


Stamped using assortment of images; UberChic Sports Fan-01 (middle, ring and footballs on index), BundleMonster BM-XL181 (words in index, and pinky), ZZ Super (Panther on thumb) and MJ XXIV (Bronco image on thumb).  Unfortuntely I couldn't find a better Panther image then the one I used on the thumb so sorry to all the Panther fans that its not more accurate!  Stamping polishes used were Funky Fingers Gesso and Dark Knight and assortment of Mundo de Unas; 3, 22 and 53.  


ZZ Super

Bundle Monster Work It! BM-XL181


I got the bright idea to stamp P for Panthers and B for Broncos on the helmets on the pinky, but, um, there was a little technical problem you might pick out.  I was all happy that I was actually able to place it with the clear jelly stamper then did a d'uh move.  Can you pick it out?


But I figured out what I did and corrected it which is the end pix here.


Enjoy the game and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!